Friday, December 22, 2006

the race is almost on

So laura is taking bets on whether i will kill her in the first three days. I'd just like to point out that a. i think that if i can get her out of the country without killing her I'll be so happy i should be able to make it through at least two weeks without murderous thoughts; and b. the minute we land and I step off a plane and realise i cant speak the native language i anticipate a rapid and absolute role reversal where laura will suddenly take on full responsiblity for me.
I'm having a werid anxiety reaction to this trip at the moment - i'm not consciously particularly worried about this trip, yet i'm having the physical responses of anxiety (stomach aches, not sleeping, tension). Oh well, i've decided that i will be fine once we're actually gone. its the waiting thats crazy.
now i'm going to go try and fill in a day which will be a challenge given i'm fully packed and have finished doing almost every possible thing i can in preparation for this trip.

1 comment:

Ianto Ware said...

Baron. I expect to see pictures of you wearing that Credit Agricole hat at every major landmark you can possibly find.