Friday, January 19, 2007

Xin Cio,

Ashley is curently at the hospital getting another hit of ventilin, she went with Hian form the APHEDA office becasue she speaks vietnamese and I didn't think my ER impersonations could get us through this time.... plus I don't want my fiance doctor in Nha Trang to think i'm shopping around for better offers.

had a fantastic time in Dalat the motor bike trip was a blast and made me even stronger in my resolve to buy a Vespa when I get home. sadly we had to bid farewell to our German friend Branco, we made him a vegemite and toast as a farewell present....aprently the rest of the world is not so keen on vegemite.

We arrived in HCMC and had dinner with the APHEDA peps. Tomorrow we are off to visit the Corprate Resposibility Program and other ADPHEDA projects. You can find out more about the projects on the APHEDA website http://www.apheda.org.au apparently there's also a story and pics of this study tour somewhere on the site aswell.

sorry for the short and boring post but I have comrades waiting to have a night cap or two.
See you soon.....awww I can't belive we leave on tuesday, it's way too soon!

No comments: